Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Hillsborough area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert!
Here are some of the benefits to working with a Buyer's Agent:
- Having a buyer’s agent means someone is in your corner during negotiations. Someone who will advocate for what is in your best interest. This helps you get the best price and terms for the property.
- An agent has resources and experience that you do not. Purchasing a property can be an emotional experience; a buyer’s agent provides an objective, unbiased perspective that is based on comparable listings, market trends, and statistical facts.
- It’s easy to get buried in endless online property listings. A buyer’s agent will research homes in the area that match the needs of his clients. A simple search can be set up to email you all relevant listings on a daily basis.
- If a seller’s agent delivers a pitch that sounds too good to be true, it probably is. A buyer’s agent can research and reveal information about the property that may have been unintentionally omitted or misinterpreted by the seller’s agent.
- The purchasing process requires many people working together across different roles. A buyer’s agent will help you choose a trusted home inspector, real estate lawyer, lending provider, etc.
- Best part.....IT'S FREE! Working with a buyer's agent does not cost you any money! They receive a portion of the selling agent’s commissions.
- Some potential buyers think that they can streamline the purchasing process by simply working with the seller’s agent. While this is technically possible, it is not a wise approach. Using a buyer’s agent literally costs nothing, provides you with important information, experience, and advice that will help you get the home of your dreams for the best possible price therefore possibly saving you thousands of dollars.
- If you are looking to purchase in the Hillsborough area and are ready to work with a buyer’s agent, contact me today!